Cassnik Contracting, a commercial General Contractor based in Western Pennsylvania, is searching for an experienced Construction Estimator.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Lead pre-construction efforts
- Communicate with clients
- Create bids/estimates
- Takeoff of construction quantities
- Subcontractor prequalification and solicitation of subcontractor pricing
- Management of Assistant Project Managers and Expeditors
- Create clear and concise RFIs for design questions. Compare iterations of design documents and report changes appropriately.
- Perform additional assignments as required by the General Manager
- Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or other applicable education
- Minimum of 10 years of commercial construction estimating experience
- Ability to read and interpret conceptual, schematic, and permit drawings
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating and purchasing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further information on the company, please visit our website at www.cassnikcontracting.com
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits.
Reimbursement of relocation expenses will be considered for the right candidate.
e-mail resumes with salary history to email@example.com